So, do we all have our Saturday Night Fever, Flashdance, or workout Barbie outfits ready to go for Halloween yet? Don’t worry – you still have time! And if you have literally any other ideas, please let me know because I am the world’s worst at picking out Halloween outfits.
What I AM good at, though, is helping you guys with your businesses, which brings me to my next (and actual) point. It’s time for October’s marketing must-do’s. If you’re new here, each month I bring you three of my must-dos to tweak your marketing for some serious results. If you missed it, you can catch last month’s checklist right here!
If you’re new here, hey! I’m Alexa, and I founded Forever Friday Consulting. I’m a marketing consultant for health & wellness brands around the globe. I host The Friday Society Podcast, where I chat with industry leaders, and hear all about what they would – and wouldn’t – do again. I built my career working and learning from lululemon and SoulCycle, and now work with private clients, and have a monthly marketing membership, where I teach you all the marketing knowledge that the big guys use. My goal is for you to have a more enjoyable, sustainable, and profitable business.
Three Marketing Must Dos for October:
- Embrace dynamic pricing. If you’re anything like a lot of my clients, you might be experiencing trends right now that include very highly utilized morning classes, and completely dead in the water PM classes. Or, perhaps you’re reversed. Many of my clients (modalities ranging from cycling to Pilates to HIIT) are experiencing packed AM classes, but getting those PM numbers up has proven challenging. My advice here: Only make this package available as a multiple. This will ensure you’re speaking to a clientele that has potential to be a retained client, not just a one-off.
- Make it easy for people to pay you. I’m seeing this so often lately – someone will talk about an offering, and then actually finding that offer is incredibly difficult. Make sure this checklist is complete:
- Have a very clear page with all of your prices & services, and check that links are working correctly
- Clearly link to this page in your link in bio
- Post this same link of your services page about once a week on your stories.
- Allow people to get familiar with understanding the process of booking with you.
- Map out your goals. I led this vision & goals session for my members a few months ago, but it was one of my absolute favorite things to do, so I’m opening it up to everyone here. It’s a guided meditation and journaling session, and I am so excited to see what comes up for you! Get access right here!
If you need help or further guidance, I’m always just a session away! I don’t take *that* many one-off sessions, but have a few in my calendar for the remainder of the year. You can book those right here. If you’re interested in becoming a private client, I’m planning out 2023 already, and you can apply for a consultation here.