Hey everyone!! Super excited to bring you this short but majorly packed episode with Rachel Apfel Glass, CEO and Founder of Glosslab! Rachel and I got to talk all about her story from beginning to present on pre-research, opening, and growing Glosslab to the 20+ and 20 coming) location nationwide nail care chain.
Here’s just a short list of what we get into:
- Disrupting an industry and creating a chain when there wasn’t one before
- Taking an industry that is well known for mistreating workers and focusing on a great employee experience
- Organically working with influencers (shoutout Sweats & the City and catch their episode here)
- Opening two studios at once, and how she was able to balance that
- Acquisition — how they get new members through grassroots efforts, local partnerships, and more
- Client Retention — creating a great member experience for the long term and techniques to do that