Guys I got to chat with Angela Manuel-Davis! Angela is the Co-Founder and Chief Motivational Officer at AARMY. She’s been praised by Beyoncé and Oprah (OMG!). The industry calls her a fitness evangelist which sounds spot on. She’s a mother, fitness instructor, and all around badass. Her story started at a young age and has blossomed into a beautiful success story. She learned a lot of lessons and principles along the way and below are some of my favorite topics we touched on;
- Mourning the loss of not making the Olympic team and how important it is to process devastating situations to move on.
- Angela’s journey to SoulCycle and being a part of the team that opened the second ever location in LA.
- Building her brand by giving it her all and building relationships.
- Celebrity recognition and building her reputation within the industry.
- The thought process behind the business model for AARMY and what inspired their online business model.
Angela’s energy is so powerful and motivational. She understands the power of words and how they craft a person’s feelings about themselves. Her desire is to get people going and working in a collective environment to pull greatness out of their athletes. I enjoyed speaking with Angela Manuel-Davis so much and I hope you listen to this one!
Check out AARMY here.
Angela’s favorite in-studio song.