Marketing changes so fast, so these answers could change at any time. If I were to start a new business *right now*, these are the platforms I’d use, and why. Of course it goes without saying that nothing is perfect, so I have my drawbacks with some *ahem please add some more customer service ppl those who shall not be named but ily anyway*, but these are still really great platforms in my eyes!
- I’d create my website in showit (get a free month here). So much shifted for me when I moved to showit, because I was creatively able to do so much more. What I love most about being an entrepreneur is the ability to take action whenever I am feeling inspired, and the creative abilities of showit allowed me to lean into inspiration when I was feeling it! I love xxx for templates to get you started.
- I’d purchase my domain and use google suite to organize my business.
- I’d use acuity scheduling for all of my appointments and session packages. Please stop going back and forth to schedule a time to meet a client or colleague. Tip: get very specific about your appointment types and tie that to your CRM so you can understand your client journey a bit better.
- If I were an in person studio, I’d use momence. The reporting capabilities of Momence are best in the game right now. Easily see your intro offer conversions, packages sold, and so much more. Bonus – they integrate with Zapier and customers love the UX.
- If I were a virtual studio, I’d use Arketa. Their virtual library is so aesthetically pleasing, and you can organize bundles and classes easily. They integrate with Zapier, and marketing reports are also great!
- For email marketing, I swear by flodesk. The emails are so pretty, client segmentation is super easy to do and visually easy to understand, understanding your statistics is somehow made fun, and it’s all $19/month (with discount code 51DKUS)… truly my fav.
- To organize everything together, I’d use Zapier. I use this for SO much to run my business, and it has saved me hours and hours each month.
- I would use stripe to capture payments. Ease of use of the platform, ability to see your payment data all in one place, and customer segmentation is all super easy.
& a quick bonus — once you launch your brand, don’t forget to brag about it! StickerMule & 4imprint have been my favorite lately for promotional items — I use 4imprint for my welcome sweatshirts, and StickerMule for my brand packaging (super cute bubble mailers) and custom stickers! You can view the stickers I recently created HERE. StickerMule is giving you guys $10 towards your first order by clicking here.
Want a part two? I haven’t even gone into blogs, courses, etc! Let me know in the comments what’s helpful and what you’d like to know more about.